Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just read through all of my old journals and it looks like Im a depressed retarded young lady!

Oh well I'm happy right now so whatever.

Done school, woot woot!
B- in Abnormal Psych I fucking rocked the Final, gooooo me

C in Fundamentals of Business, not bad to BSing my way through that course

anddd who knows what I got in Social Psych but I dont feel bad or good about it. Hopefully I get a B but it all depends on my term project and my final but I feel pretty good about my final

Courses for next semester:
Philosophy - Critical thinking

Psychology - Hstory of Modern Psychology 9Ive already started reading my textbook and I just finished my exams yesterday (and yes I'm actually that excited)

English - Studies in Drama. Not ridiculously stoked for this course but I think I'll give it a try I might get into it.


I already said I love you to Nick. Did it right after he puked in the bushes of our friend Scotts house after a Moustaches and Miniskirts party in the middle of chilly November. I meant it when i said it. Lately I'm not so sure, mostly because my head is fucked and its all in my brain that we aren't getting along. I just need to be more happy go lucky kinda girl. But I also need a bit more affection tooooo. I'm going to tell him before I leave for Winnipeg on Sunday that I'm sorry for being a stresscase and probably not the best girlfriend and that I hope he isn't too Fed up with me.

A quote I read from my planner from last year
"The past is a very important part of ones life but one must sometimes let it go in order to move on with one's future."

No comments: