Friday, May 16, 2008

Business Idea

I think that when I am rich enough, or maybe just when I need to decide what I want to do with my life, I would love to help make the earth less polluted. I want to make a business in which companies, buildings, homes, anyone, hires me and my team and we evaluate how much they coudl recycle and pollute less and use reusable materials and then we help make their place better for the whole world. Lots of people would be into it I think. I wish I had a business degree so that I could get started on it right away.

We could be like I see tha30% of all ofyour garbage is recyclable material. Here we have a tri-cyclan bin for plastics, paper, and waste.. And its the exact same size as your other basket! You just reduces 66% percent of your waste, how do you feel about that?


I hope I don't forget about this one.

No comments: