Monday, May 12, 2008

days daze

It has been a while. And with reason.

I have been working my buns off and its PB and Jelly combination of hatetiredness and lovemoneyfuness.

I recently arrived home from California on a trip with two besties of mine K and T and it was soo much fun. So many experiences and I have decided that I need to move to Manhattan Beach one day because honestly it is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. I felt so at home. The ocean, hills, local breakfast, small shops, close to the rich and famous, sunshine, sea salt, weather, peace.

We did so much there. I almost forgot to take it all in. I spent way to much money but I dont care THAT much. I know that when I remember the trip when I am fifty I will know I had an amazing time and forget how much money I spent there. Me and the girls got along great. And even thought I felt unincluded sometimes, I understood and it's so refreshing to hang out with different people and get away from life and worry and everything. I only felt left out because I noticed that when K got excited or something it would be immediatley to T that she would say something. Or with taking pictures, it was always take one of them two unless I suggested it. But then I thought about it and if ginger was there I would want the same thing probably. And they are both doing it subconsciously never purposly.

Right now I am working three jobs and recently found out I am working 12 days in a row. That is way toooo much

gotta get back to office job right now:)

No comments: