Thursday, April 24, 2008

Small Town Celebrity

So everyday everyone does something new. True statement.

I feel like a small town celebrity. That isn't quite the right term to use but I can't think of any other way to put it. I have this remembrance of this thought everytime I walk into my house. As I was down my long walkway covered in lushious red carpet 'cough' I mean doggydo covered cement. I realize that I am always lets italisize that for emphasis always coming or going I am never staying. Example,
She comes home from job at 11:30 only to pick up a few thing before leaving at 11:45 when her studly bf picks her up in his escalade 'cough' Harley Davidson F150 (still nice!) Only to locomote to her other place on the other side of town to take a shower and fondle until the raly hours of the morning. Upon sunrise, she wakes up a mere 7am only to go to her first jon for a few hours, go to ther second job from 11 - 2:30, then go to ther thrird job from 4:15 to 11:30pm only to reach home for a quite sleep and getting up at 6:45a. the very next morning to do it all over again.

Ok maybe not so celebrity, just a working joe or i guess jill, like everyone else. But the point is im busy! And everytime I am going into my house I am thinking about how I am going to be leaving again and what I need to pick up and do.

I just want to waltz into my house like it's my private dancefloor, twirling, shuffling, and shaunshmenting within the four corners. Living in the one song and dance without anticipating where my next shuffle may take me.

To bad I asked for the exact opposite.

There really cant be the best of both worlds in this case.


D.A.N.C.E - Justice ( all for you ott*!)

No comments: