Thursday, October 1, 2009

I actually wrote this befoe my last post and never actually posted it

Almost had a panic attack on the skytrain today, that was weird. I don't really know what that was all about.


I am verging on freaking out about my (oh no) 3 whole classes. Like, get serious N, it cant be thattt much work. People take 5 classes and work so what am I whining about. I have two midterms next week. One of which is on 5 chapters, and my business one which is Chapters 1-7 and I haven't even taken the textbook out of its wrapping yet. GOD. Plus another midterm the week after that. Did I mention that I have to meet with 2 different groups as our project outlines are due as well? Great


I mean that's all fine and dandy and sure, I COULD get all that done. But unfortunately I have a game tomorrow which takes up my time from 1pm on. and work all day saturday, and practice again on sunday, then i work on monday, and whoa there we go! My mid term in on tuesday.


I'm such a complainer. Why dont I just stop writing on here and start researching or reviewing for my papers and projects?


What I should really do is go see a doctor to explain why I am constantly tired, unmotivated, sad, teary, irritable, dont want to do anything, wish that I get hit by a car so i can go into critical condition and stop having to worry about everyday issues. That would be nice. I almost fainted when I was walking up the hill today. I just constantly feel like I'm unsteady.


Guess it doesn't help that I am dealing with breaking my lease at my old apartment and that my old roommates are being really hard to deal with and I feel like I am doing everything myself. I just cant do it all anymore. I just want to give up and quit. All of it. No, I'm not talking suicide, I'm not that emo, but fuck this is so annoying I never enjoy anything I do.


sdlskdjflkjsdklfjsldkjf


this is such an unlegit post. look what I've sunk to. Oooo pity me I'm a sad girl. God I'm pathetic.

No comments: