Wednesday, March 5, 2008

the gymstar, britney singing, buffalo loving, mother adoring, most beautiful person on earth

Hey Jennygym! I mean the J the center and the core of the three of us.



I miss you so much. I just keep realizing over and over that you are gone and I never took the time to see you more often. I never made the effort, and I missed out on the opportunity to learn so much about the way I should be living my life. I know this all sounds corny and fake but I mean every little bit of it.



Today I made necklaces for me and you and Kay. They really are beautiful and I am so happy that I got them for us because it means so much to me. I hope you can see them I hope you can feel how much me and Kay miss you. It's just so sad. And your mom is so amazing she is handling it so well. I hope you liked our lei. We made it pink for you. I was thinking about getting your dates tattooed on me somewhere. As credit to you and also as a reminder to live life to the fullest like you did. So many people should have gone before you it's just not fair.



Here are the pics of the necklaces, I hope you like them. Love you Forever.


No comments: