Tuesday, March 25, 2008

no spice

I was walking around campus today carrying my laptop as if it was just another one of my textbooks. What if i dropped it? Its so weird technology! Who would of thought we would be this advanced it really does scare me sometimes.

ALSO

quote of the year, from the one and only faggot 'moth' yah right D6 YOU WISH

"its not like I even need to be friends with her, i have enough girlfriends as it is.."

enough said

seriously fuck you! you are soooo selfish and immature i cant even handle it anymore and i dont even want to try to repair this friendship because all you do is be friends with me when its good for you and you are doing nothing with your life and most impoartantly

that comment that you made to her deeply deeply hurt my feelings. i cant believe you coudl even say somehting liek that about our friendship.. what we HAD was so special and we have been through so much! and you just think its nothing like im just another one of your friens. well im not. i was your bestfriend. now i dont even know anymore. maybe some effort on your part would be nice. until then . peace have a fun life guess i wont talk to you later..

i really wanted to tell him about the dream i had and the dew was in it too but it was me and him the whole time and i know why is was but im not going to say it because then it is true and i dont want it to be. maybe you will go away to university and grow up and comeback a man and able ot eat without food allover your face and we can start all over and.......................

No comments: