Saturday, April 5, 2008

padaPuke

I have officially decided that I a going to write in full sentences with semi proper grammar because it just makes everything look nicer, and maybe the people who read this will take it more seriously.

Firstly nobody even reads this but me
Secondly all I do is talk about dumb girly feelings most of the time and it must be really boring unless you know me and all the people I talk about.

I had a very odd night last night. I stayed at work for 3 beers and a baked garlic shrimp, and it was all very delicious. The appy really was one of the best ones I have ever had. It was so cheesy and juicy and uber uber tasty.

One might wonder why I'm going off about a little food.

Then Red and I locomoted first to the gas station to get a primetime because we are oh-so-hardcore and then we went to earls to meet Dew, Zam, Double, and Garth.. ALL ALIASES!

Form there I had a Hoagarrden, delicious as well. The equivalent of 1.5 to 2 beers I would say. A peppermint schnapps mixed with expresso vodka shot. also uber yummy, and a harvey wallbanger. Im guessing a double because Dew is just hardcore like that. OK so summary,

4.5 beers
1 shot
1 drink (double)

I guess it's a decent amount of alcohol but nothing that I can't handle because I really can handle a lot of liquor.

Somehow I ended up wasted, like don't remember shit from after the bar. Apparently we stole blankets. I jumped Dew in the car. Don't remember him at my house. I could tell that we had sex though. Now that I think of it I do remember him leaving. Oh yah, back to why im recounting this night!

So somehow in the middle of the night I vaguely remember leaning of the side of my bed and projecting baked garlic shrimp filled with three different cheeses, chives, chunky bits, bread, liquid, etc. (too much detail?) It ended up all over the floor in a neat little pile. So I got a bowl filled it with water and got most of it up I really did. Then. I suddenly wake up in my bed forgetting how drunk I was last night and I go pee. Come back into my room and notice the bowl is still sitting there.

It all comes back to me I puked last night! I never fucking puke. Seriously, only twice in my life. The night I lost my virginity, and officially hated barcardi white. And new years day.. That one was kinda weird. Oh yah, there was the night that I made out with DB. Who ended up murdering, ahem, stabbing, that kid in Vancouver.

Wow all of a sudden I sound really hardcore loser idiot token drunk girl.

Anyway back to the puke story. So as I'm cleaning up the puke I look over my right shoulder and see my camera (my beautiful artsy ugly big black beautiful camera) and notice the flash is still up. Well I wouldn't leave it like that unless I was drunk or something. Oh wait, I was drunk! Hmm... maybe I have pics from last night on here and I can figure out how I got home.

Turn on the camera.

BAM pictures of my sick ass puke! Like 5 pics... Now I seriously have to be the weirdest girl ever. Seriously. Who takes pictures of their own puke. I think my rational was that I would want to remember this, so I better take some pretty pictures of the pretty puke. I also even included a pic of me right as I'm cleaning it.. haha I am such a dorkus weirdo. I must be fucked in the head

Also I'm watching 8 Mile right now which brings back a lot of memories of the good old Richmond days with Fabolous. Fabolous because that was one of his favorite rappers, and then one night that I slept at his house we watched 8 mile. Not to mention eminem reminds me of LDP which also reminds me of RMD. and DPG. oh I love PFQ.



You make me fucking sick to my stomach everytime I think of you I..

..Puke - Eminem ... Thought it was suiting

No comments: