Wednesday, January 16, 2008

the situation

okay so just so that you have an idea of this one i will in a nutshell explain mine and moths relationship..

we have been best friends for almost three years now and for at least the past 2 years moth (aka crocodile) has liked/loved me as have i. the only problem is that i love him as a friend and its just one of those things where i cant bring myself to liek him enough to take it to the next step and risk the friendship. this moth doesnt always know how to handle situations and so a couple times he has completely stopped tlakign to me or avoiding me because he thinks it will help him get over me. SO he has done it again and i have decided that he cant take advantage of our friendship liek that SOO this is what i would say to him if i wasnt so nice and i actually told people what i think of them

you are such a piece of shit for thinking that it is okay to treat people like this. just as soon as things get a little bit hard for you you just ignore or avoid me becuase you think that will help you get over me. let me remind you its not MY fault that you like me and even if you want to take it out on me you cant becuase thats unfair. you got yourself into this situation just as much as i put you in it. yes YOU ARE IMMATURE i have told you that so many times. ive waited around for you to figure your shit out many times now becuase your too immature to deal with your problems in the right way and you knwo that i wait becuase you are the most important thing in the world to me. but i wont let you take advantage of me anymore like that. so rude and inconsiderant. i not going to be here anymore when you decide that your not 'busy' anymmore and you can be my friend again because its convenient for you. you are such a pussy little bitch in the way you handle your problems and it makes me sick how you would down talk to me to your friends when you know that i havent done anything wrong. i can make it without you. itll be hard and its going to suck alot becuase i care so much but i dont want do deal with you and your immaturities anylonger. i cant believe you think your actions are justified. learn to TALK you retard. i have been such a good friend to you and you know i would be there in a second. now i cant go to you when im going throug a crisis of my own because your own head is SO BIG that you think your problems are the biggest in the world. im no longer going to go to you anymore or share things or be close friends with you or be there for you, you have ruined that. i have friends that appreciate me and treat me with the respect i deserve, so sincerely suck it and fuck you.

never thought id see the day that i didnt want to talk to him

No comments: