Friday, January 11, 2008

you are the music in me

i wish i had a whole day that i could spend organizing alllll of my music so that all the titles and artists are correct and make my playlists and just listen and chill

but i have to print out books and read books and shower and ice my broken nose and make plans about partying and talk on facebook and catchup with old friends and fret about the people i love and be tired and nap and sleep and avoid sleep

i guess its all my choice though instead of writing this pointless post i could be organizing and downloading matt good. or jay brannan. i wish jake would show all of his acoustic shit or make an album of it or something cause i would LOVE it.

i have a border on the along the top of my room that i painted with chalkboard paint and i put the following quote and little things that i like for some reason or another, they are as follows:
-life is all about the things you'll never figure out-
-realize your faith through fate-
-the faster i let go of everything i cant change, the harder i fight for what i can and i will, the harder i fight for what i believe and love-
-live, love, laugh-
-buy me the ocean and paint it with pretty little stars- - because i love crocodile and i miss him. as annoyed as i get at times, i want him around for a very long time.


maybe tomorrow, love will save the day

No comments: